2. Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent from our consumers. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user for our web site
3. We do not collect sensitive information from our consumers. We assure all consumers that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Only the necessary personal data is collected from consumers’ for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
5. We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our consumers. Consumers will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
6. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
7. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
8. We do not use “cookies”, “web-bugs” or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our web site.
9. We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
10. We ensure our consumers that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems.
11. We ensure our consumers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
12. Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
Individual Access and Correction
14. We allow our consumers the right to access their personal information. Consumers can access their personal information by using their respective username and password to gain access to their personal information.
15. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member information page or by emailing our Customer Support.
16. We will respond to our customer’s request within a reasonable time and we charge/do not charge a reasonable fee/a fee for providing the information or data requested for.
17. Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
Shopping on Moms-RUs.com is safe because we use highly advanced technology to ensure that your information remains secure. We protect your online order and personal information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. All the data that travels between your computer and our servers is SSL encrypted, and then stored on a computer that is not even hooked up to the Web. To make sure you are accessing a secure server, look at the lower left or right hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active. Some versions of browsers and firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you will be unable to connect to the server so you won’t have to worry about mistakenly placing an order through an unsecured connection.